Trek for Change offers treks to Everest Base Camp and in the Annapurna Region.
Your Trek will be combined with experiencing the projects that IBSH are involved with in Nepal.
The Everest Base Camp trek will take around 12 days and take you to 5364 metres above sea level on the worlds highest peak.
Trekking in the Annapurna Region can range from a 5 to 17 day adventure taking you over the Throng La mountain pass at 5416 metres getting panoramic view of the picturesque mountain range.
Trekking in Nepal has been described as the best in the world and these mountains will continue to allure all to witness their grandeur.
For any question regarding our Nepalese treks and to sign up for future information, register your interest here.
- Airport pickup and drop off
- A standard Hotel in Kathmandu and/or Pokhara with breakfast.
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day during the trek
- All necessary trekking permits
- All road or air transfers for either trek.
- A highly experienced, English speaking guide with all their salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Porters to carry your gear and equipment
- First Aid supplies
- Guided Kathmandu sightseeing tour with private vehicle.
- Full support and communication both before and after your trek
- Lunch and dinner whilst you are in Kathmandu or Pokhara, unless otherwise arraigned
- Nepal entry visa
- Your travel and medical insurance.
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses for drinks, hot showers and battery charging.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is custom in tourism industry in Nepal)
- Kathmandu sightseeing monument entrance fees.
Challenge yourself physically through an Everest Base Camp or Annapurna Circuit trek
Experience another side of Nepal and share in these with your group, your local guides and Trek for Change staff
Witness the work that our partner charities The International Brothers and Sisters House and Namaste Community Foundation do.
Engage yourself in the story of how this work came to be.
Challenge yourself with a mandatory fundraising target to support these projects.